Present day fathers are actively involved in parenting their children in every way and in all spheres of their development. In the changed scenario of our family system, especially in cities the role of the father is paramount and must be recognized equally along with the Mother.
Shared parenting is the only solution for the normal growth of children whose parents are separated.
Views of the Fathers’ Day bash at Bangalore by the members of CRISP (Child Rights Initiative for Shared Parenting):
More reports and pictures:
- Are dads dispensable commodities?
- Protest of fathers at Nagpur.
- News reports on the Fathers’ Day celebrations at Hyderabad.
- Write-up in The tribune.
- Papas out in pursuit of happiness (Times of India)
- For them, Father’s Day has no relevance
- Child abduction by parents among Indian diaspora raises concern
- Right to fatherhood
- YouTube Channel